Venue Information and Directions
Traffic Alert for 2017 Park Day on Daniel Island
We are very excited to host our 2017 Park Day on Daniel Island at Etiwan Park on Saturday, November 11th from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
For the safety of our participants and attendees, the City of Charleston Police Department will be blocking off both intersections of Seven Farms Drive and Etiwan Park Street on Saturday, November 11th. Vehicles including golf carts will not be allowed access on Seven Farms Drive, in front of Bishop England High School from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Etiwan Park Street and the rest of Seven Farms Drive will remain open as usual. Police will be stationed at both ends of Seven Farms and Etiwan Park Street to enforce the street closure. There will be an additional patrol car at the intersection of Seven Farms Drive and Bounty Street to direct proper entrance and exit to and away from the event. We wanted you to be aware, so that you can plan access to and from your home that day. At 5:00 pm, the street in front of Bishop England will once again be opened. Bishop England High School parking lots will be available for event parking. Thank you for your understanding regarding this important safety procedure and we appreciate you planning accordingly.
- Take I-526 to Exit 24 and follow the event signs to the 2017 Park Day venue at Etiwan Park which is located at 453 Seven Farms Drive.
- Parking for vehicles and golf carts is available in the Bishop England parking lots located on both the left and right hand side of the main building. We encourage Daniel Island residents to walk or bike to the event. Additional street parking is available near the venue in the surrounding neighborhoods. Please obey all City of Charleston street parking signage and rules and do not block access to owners driveways or mailboxes. City of Charleston Police will enforce parking rules and regulations for the event.
- Leashed pets are welcome to be accompanied by their owners. Please abide by the City of Charleston Park Rules and Regulations with your pets.
- A park restroom as well as ADA & other Portolets will be available in the park for your convenience at the venue.
Information Tent and Ticket Sales (Entrance)
- Admission to Park Day is "FREE.
- Due to the charitable focus of the day, most activities will require a nominal fee/ticket, ranging normally from $1.00 - $7.00.
- All ticket sales to participate in these activities will be purchased at the Information Tent.
Lost & Found/Missing Children/First Aid
- Lost & Found items will be located at the Information Tent.
- Lost/Missing Children - please report to the Information Tent.
- For Safety & First Aid needs, please visit the Information Tent.
Note - There is no severe weather/reschedule date for this event.